ElectroFine - Fine Pole Electromagnet Chuck
- Rigid steel / brass laminated top plate
- High resistance to coolant
- High mechanical rigidity and proven robustness
- 100% waterproof
- Suitable for dry or wet grinding application on medium to large-size grinding machines. Not recommended for submerged applications
- Suitable for precision grinding on medium workpieces
- These chucks have a multi-energized magnetic circuit, consisting of a number of adjacent, reversed coils making up a magnetizing core with small pole pitch
- The multitude of exciting windings increases dissipation of electrical energy which becomes magnetic energy, while limiting both temperature rise caused by Joule effect and distortion of the chuck
- Top plate is machinable upto 8 mm
- Uniform clamping force up to 13 kg/cm2 for large components.
Cross pole series EF-C
• These chucks are suited for a wide range of work pieces.
• For grinding application of small to big size components.
- Long pole Series EF-L
• Since it produces stale attractive force in the lengthwise direction, it is possible to move the work piece along the belt while maintaining the attractive force.
• The plate design makes it easy to design and locate fixtures correctly for effective holding of intricately shaped work pieces.
- Select this model if you require adequate holding power for medium components in non-submerged machining applications on medium to large machines