Ditch Magnet : Versatile Oilfield Drilling Fluid Impurity Separation Magnet
- Ditch magnets are used in drilling fluid recirculating operations.
- Drilling fluids are pumped to the surface, where cuttings and ferrous metal debris are extracted and captured so that the fluids can be treated for viscosity and recirculated downhole.
- Ditch magnets are designed to remove ferrous metal debris as part of the fluid surface treatment system. If the metal debris is not removed from the drilling mud, it is recirculated and reintroduced downhole when the fluids are recycled, resulting in damage to drill bits, pumps and pose general obstruction.
- The New (N) Manual Clean Model comes with a Lifetime Limited Warranty
- A Supreme Magnets Innovation